Just as the case with all the online servicing portals, one needs to be registered on LiteBlue to avail of the facilities impacted by USPS LiteBlue successfully. However, things with LiteBlue are a little simpler than other portals in that one doesn’t need to create a particular registration on the online portal. If you are an employee of United States Postal Services, you are already registered to use LiteBlue. Hence, there is no need to spend your precious time in yet another online registration process.
Now, you must be wondering that if there’s no registration, how you would get to access without generating those login credentials. As mentioned, things are quite straightforward with USPS. You only need to do the following few things to get your access to LiteBlue.
- To get your first-time access to LiteBlue which is the counterpart of registration to LiteBlue, as a new employee, you only need to get in touch with the human resources at your workplace.
- Contacting the HR, you will have to ask for your employee ID.
- For the password, you would be informed that the password will be sent to you on your email registered with the USPS.
- Check your registered email for the password sent by the USPS support team.
- The password sent to you is temporary.
- The employee ID and the temporary password are the login credentials you need for your first LiteBlue login.
Now, to log in, go through the following easy process:
- First of all, navigate to the official website www.LiteBlue.usps.gov through any browser on any device – PC, Android, or iPhone.
- The web address will land you on the home webpage, from where you can log in to your account.
- In the fields for Employee ID and password, enter those credentials as you received through your HR and email.
- Click on the login button next to the field for Password.
This will take you to your Dashboard from where you can access all the services and amenities that LiteBlue provides.